View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurik View Post
Yeah, there were a couple of skinny kids in my gym, 16 and 20. One is pretty damn strong though (he squats 4 plates ALMOST to parallel). Both of them were saying how they couldn't gain weight. I told them, "Eat more". One says, "But I eat a shit-ton a day, 3500-4000 calories, and it's CLEAN, too..."
They wouldn't like my suggestions...

Butter
Heavy Cream
Whole Milk
Almonds
Olive Oil.

A little butter on your veggies. A little olive oil with your meats. A little heavy cream in your whey shakes or whole milk. And a few handfuls of almonds.

I just added quite a few cals without making them full.

Unfortunately "clean" often means "very low fat". I don't live in the camp that believes these fats are bad.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote