View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 08:49 AM   #524
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Nice work LTL. The negative seemed to go pretty easy for you which is a sign to me that you have some quality mileage left in the squat tank this year.
Thanks buddy. The hardest part of the 200 squat was unracking it and getting the bar to settle.

I'm thinking I could squat around 200 without the bands right now so by the time I compete at Nationals next year I'm looking at 230-240. Thanks for the encouragement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurik View Post
Holy crap Al, that's a HUGE PB there, and the Farmers Walk looks like a mixture between fun and agony. Keep it up!
Thanks Ken. Had a great session today but ALREADY sore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
Sterling effort there buddy. Those FW's must have been brutal, i dont think i would manage to unrack the 60's tbh lol Thet alon walk arounsd the car park with them.

Nice way to batter yourself before a week off mate. Are you having complete rest this week or you gonna do a bit of active recovery or some speed days ?

Carl.
Thanks Carl. I'll be doing my speed days this week and that's it. Probably Thursday and Saturday. I'll also reduce assistance volume on those days as well and do nothing heavy. Need to get let my back recover as it was tight before the squats so goodness knows what it'll be like tomorrow

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote