View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 08:05 AM   #520
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

MAX EFFORT SQUAT/DL

Leg swings, deep heat application, bit of shoulder stretching
Bar x 8
60kg's x 8
100kg's x 5
Add reverse bands, take barely 20kg's at the bottom of the squat
140kg's x 3
160kg's x 1
175kg's x 1
187.5kg's x 1 Most weight I've ever squatted so PB
200kg's x 1 Bigger PB

I definitely have one more in me but not today. Was feeling a bit pukey at this point. Little did I know.... As the weather was really nice I decided farmers walks would be a good DL substitute.

Farmers walks
40kg's per side for 1/2 car park with no set downs
40kg's per side for whole car park with no set downs x 2
Feeling VERY pukey
60kg's per side for 1/2 car park
60kg's per side for whole car park

FIN

I have not done that much cardio in a LONG time (as you can see in the video). Halfway through the last trip Dave had to resort to lying to me to get me going again ("There's a car coming." There was no car ). For the last 10-15metres my grip was shot. My hands were almost completely open and I was hanging on by fingertips but Dave had made it all of the way (with straps) and I was determined to beat him. Afterwards I lay on the floor for quite a while before I was ready to get up and carry the stuff back inside.

I had planned to do leg curls and ab's but honestly I could barely breathe without retching so I called it a day. Awesome session and a great way to destroy myself before a week off. Now I'm gonna recover a bit before heading to Mrs LtL's grandparents for more food

Here's today's video:

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote