Thread: Hgh
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 09:10 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Beam is correct.

I've spoken to my doctor about HGH, and the real deal needs to be run for about 6 months to maximize the benefits. The benefits are great, but you also get organ and head growth, so there is a cost.

I can point you to the real deal. It costs about $2000 for 6 months. It is legal, and under a doctor's care.

But anything over the counter usually has a boatload of sleep supplements in it like melatonin, etc., and maybe several other roots or extracts. If a natural HGH releaser really had any potency, everyone would know about it. And the demand would be insane.

I should say that I am not ruling out the possibility that there are products that can increase or improve natural HGH levels...it just won't be anywhere near to the point of a bodybuilder.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 12-03-2009 at 09:48 AM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote