View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 07:21 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

It's been a while since I read IA's approach to no carb. Anyone have the Cliffs handy? Just wondering if there are:

--Calorie recommendations
--Protein/Fat ratio recommendations

I will say if it comes from IA, it's been used successfully on many clients. IA is not afraid of what most consider non-conventional eating approaches, and he knows his stuff.

Not directly addressing your question but I think allowing your body to take a break from the insulin rollercoaster, and allowing your body to become a little less "insulin sensitive", can only help when finished out your cut.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 04-23-2011 at 07:31 AM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote