Here is a good list of the kind of foods you should be eating buddy.
* Tuna or most any fish.
* Cottage cheese.
* Eggs (especially the whites).
* Chicken breast (boneless skinless).
* Turkey breast (boneless skinless).
* Lean beef.
* Low fat or no fat cheese.
* Low fat pork.
* Milk protein isolate.
* Whey protein.
* Soy protein.
* Essentially most any other source of protein so long as it is low in saturated fat and carbohydrates.
* Sweet potatoes.
* Oat meal, oat bran, oat bran cereal (i.e. cheerios).
* Bran cereal.
* Brown rice.
* Wheat bread (try to limit to 2 slices per day).
* Low fat popcorn (low fat butter spray makes this a delicacy).
* Fruits (limit to 2-3 servings per day).
* Malto dextrin (during workout).
* Dextrose (during workout)
* Stay away from refined grains and anything that says “enriched” or “high fructose corn syrup” on the label!
* Omega 3 capsules (i.e. fish oil capsules).
* Flax seed oil.
* Primrose oil.
* Borage oil.
* Olive oil.
* Nuts (limit to 1 serving per day), peanut butter (as long as it does not contain hydrogenated oils).
* Egg yolks.
* Fish (salmon especially).
* All other fat should come as a by-product of your carbohydrate and protein intake.
hope this helps