Old 04-17-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine
Default DMAIPA Goes Classic

Now that my first show is over it's time to get back to building up some mass. I know for sure that this time around during my mass phase I will be watching my diet a little more so that when I do decided to compete again I don't have to drop close to 40 lbs. I see that my competition weight is around 165, so I will be making sure I keep my bodyfat in check and not get so high. Last bulk I just went and ate everything in sight. This time around I'm planning on doing a clean bulk using carb cycling.

Workout:
for my remaining time on the east coast, I decided to give the fullbody routine a try. It will consist of the basic compound movements and Olympic lifts. I hve 6 more weeks on the east coast so we'll see where we are after that. Will post up my routine once I got everything planned out. Each day will start with a oly/full body exercise.
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links