Thread: New Belt
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #11
JesseA
Über Member
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,369, Level: 36 Points: 3,369, Level: 36 Points: 3,369, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

JesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I think I am going to go with the 10mm belt from elitefts.com because their medium size goes from 33-36 inches and most go from 32-35 inch waist and right now my waist is around 33 but I would like a little room to grow in the future. I am also a little afraid though that my waist will drop below 33 by summer time. I guess I will just have to pick one.

It is between the elite 10mm and the inzer 10mm.

Unless MAB can explain to me how the crain system works, when I put in my waist size do they give a few inches on each side or another method?
I have the Elite FTS Retro belt, it's very nice, not too thick, but plenty stiff.

I have the medium belt (33-36") my waist is about 34, and depending on how tight, I'm near the middle set of holes. I think it would go larger than 36 and smaller than 33.

Just measured my belt:
There are 9 holes total, in the biggest size i measured 37" inside, 29" inside on the smallest hole. So I guess that means order on the larger side of their sizing.
JesseA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links