Thread: New Belt
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
I think I am going to go with the 10mm belt from elitefts.com because their medium size goes from 33-36 inches and most go from 32-35 inch waist and right now my waist is around 33 but I would like a little room to grow in the future. I am also a little afraid though that my waist will drop below 33 by summer time. I guess I will just have to pick one.

It is between the elite 10mm and the inzer 10mm.

Unless MAB can explain to me how the crain system works, when I put in my waist size do they give a few inches on each side or another method?
With Crain, it has about 12 holes. You're better off adding an inch or two to your waist then to under size. And if you get the size wrong, the belt is Ebay fodder. Inzer's a safe bet for the first.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote