View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 03:42 PM   #16
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthleteCreator View Post
Mutha Fucka....

I am seriously doubting my dedication to go through with the competition. Not cuz I'm scared of the competition, that part I crave, but I have had very little to no ambition to train these past two weeks.

I finished half my workout last night and said fuck it. My mind just wasn't in it and therefore my lifts weren't effective. It's pointless to fight through a workout if you'd rather be doing something else.

How do I get myself back on track??
I've tried to force myself into a powerlifting style workout that I hated. Do some powerbuilding hombre....train how you like, but live for weight on the bar.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote