jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by wevie View Post
I guess it's hard if not impossible to get the muscle without a little fat sneaking in there too?
tryin to stay lean and pack on mass at the same time is a extremely slow process. eating slightly above maintenance and getting huge will just never be a combination that will go together. to me i think a lot of people see what some huge BBer already looks like and then wants to eat and train the way that guy does to maintain his body. they don't see what it took for that guy to get where he is now. or in some cases it comes down to a natural wanting to be jay cutler without a realistic idea of what he takes along with those six chicken breasts a day. like it was already said tv and mags give people a distorted view of reality and nobody wants to hear or live in reality when it doesn't suit their needs.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote