Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

I would say dips and the CG-BP. But, I have learned the hard way, I cannot do dips (because my shoulders/age do not like) the downward motion of the exercise. My shoulder's scream at me for the next several days. It didn't matter whether it was to failure (or not), weighted (or not), nor the amount of recovery days in-between. They just cry like a little babies. And, of course if the shoulders hurt/ache, its effects just about every upper lift and the entire workout, so out the door they went. Its sort of funny, I can bang the shoulders hard (as long as I don't break the even plain--for example laterals, duel or singles), with just about every other exercise, but the body does not like dips. I can bang out pullups (wide or narrow, palms facing or away doesnt matter), and shoulders are fine.

I owe a lot of my progress on the BB to CG-BB's. It puts a lot of strain on the wrists (but I use wrists straps), and I have a tendency to wing out the right elbow (bad boy, bad......!!!)--but I knew I raised kids for something, he, he. This is where my 24 year old son come in, and he tucks the elbow in for the fuggen old man.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote