Thread: New Belt
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

i have an Inzer: power belt quality economy belt, they run 39.95 at INZERnet.com...
I love it, it is not a lever one. i bought this one cause i was sharing it with my old workout partner and we had differnt waist sizes... i'm glad i went this way as i have lost some much waist and inches around the waist that i can still use the same belt...

Description: Economy belts are normally priced much higher by others. This imported power belt is higher quality to provide years of great use at an unbeatable price.
Maximum thickness 13mm powerlifting belt.

This belt has a very good quality and strong, stiff feel to it. If you need to meet a tight budget, this belt is great.
You will feel secure with your belt performance for years to come in this wonderful belt.

Securely fastened and heavily sewn. Will come with either 6 rows of stitching and eight-shaped stitch around prong holes, or with 8 rows of straight stitching. (depending on current inventory).

Suede on both sides. Suede on inside provides slip-resistant surface.
Attached Thumbnails
belt_econo_xlrg.jpg