MC
Six Million Dollar Man
Max Brawn
Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68 Points: 10,643, Level: 68
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Posing
MC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beastMC is a lifting beast

UGH. I rant about this stuff all the time. I actually plan to carry the TSA regulations with me when I travel from now on, so when they question me I can show them the regs and ask that they show me where they have the authority to do what they are doing.

My offense, but they are the equivalent of WalMart employees. They don't have half the authority to do half the shit they pull. Poorly trained and loosely regulated. Good for that mom in whipping out her smartphone and video taping it.

Saw an article a while ago saying how they detained a man for having a large sum of cash in his carry on. Last time I checked, there is nothing illegal about carrying, say $2000 dollars with you on an airplane. UGH.

Americans need to wake up about this stuff. As is, the population lets people scare them into agreeing with just about anything as long as it's "for the greater good and safety" of the masses.