Old 04-10-2011, 08:43 AM   #5
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Well for me to show the other side of training, I use body splits for quite sometimes and have still made great progress with my strength and size (before pre contest) and not one of my workouts are the same...but it just shows that you have to figure out what works best for you.

I feel like im surrounded by guys who are doing fullbody routines who tell others that split routines aren't the best way to go if you are a natural lifter. I'm a natural lifter and I respect all opinions and understand/agree with the reasoning behind fullbody routines.

But if someone looked at my workouts on paper they would probably think i have no idea what i'm doing since so many people are speaking against split routines and changing up exercises. but honestly, im not too worried about what other people are doing as long as they are pushing hard and being smart.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote