View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 07:48 AM   #4
Carl1174
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

I completely agree with what BtB has posted.

I used split for quite a while, some were OK and some not so good, but I still made gains. Trouble was it does teach you to think you can use ANY exercise as long as you are 'hitting the muscle hard enough' once per week it will grow.

I have made better gains in less time by using the fullbody workouts.

I dont think this is just because i am hitting the muscles with less volume or more frequently, but because I am using good compound exercises that are put together in a logical order and i am working out less (3 days instead of 4 or 5) so i am getting more rest and more time for my muscles to grow.

I am getting stronger (even though the routine i did would be classified as more geared towards size) and i am getting bigger. Although i have swapped things about a little bit i am still doing the same routine really. Fullbody 3 x per week and its working well

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote