SFHW = Win
Max Brawn
Points: 5,197, Level: 46 Points: 5,197, Level: 46 Points: 5,197, Level: 46
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 1-2
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Kettlebells, for now
Fav Supp: XTend
Aurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributorAurik is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
thats a solid workout right there Ken... very nice numbers 2pps for that many reps is nuts man, you have turned in to a beast buddy

The rows are standout for me though, almost 300lb rows are STRONG as furk...

Doing some great work in here Ken, good to have you logging on MAB

Carl.
Thanks, Carl! Before I went in, I set myself a goal of 15 reps, and by gawd I got it! My arms wanted to fall OFF during and right after that last rep though, and BOY was it ugly (my feet even came off the ground I was struggling so much with it).

The rows felt GREAT -- I can feel my pulling getting a LOT stronger. Somewhere I remember Wendler saying that your BB rows should be roughly the same as your bench press. I'm not quite there yet, but I'm getting closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Nice repping and great news on the shoulder. Good work Ken!

LtL
Thanks muchly Al!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartigus View Post
Looking SSSTTRRROOOONNNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Also glad you came to MAB!!!
Thankya, Spartigus. I'm really liking it here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtim27 View Post
Awesome work Ken. Glad to see the shoulder is doing better. Keep it up beastman!!
Yeah, the shoulder was a tiny bit sore today, but I was able to work out the soreness with some stretching and ROM work. It's definitely MUCH better than it was after the 335 bench fiasco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *MC* View Post
I think I have seen these reps before. Yes, I think it was at the NFL Combine.
Pshaw! I'd need to double that number to make a decent showing for an offensive lineman at the combine. Those numbers might be OK for a quarterback or wide receiver... I appreciate the vote of confidence though, 'Nard!

Next week I'm gonna just try doing a 70%/80%/90% routine and repping out the 270 to see where I am. I figure 8 reps would put me at the same level where I was at before my injury (based upon my log on that infamous February day where I wrecked my truck on the icy roads here in freaking TEXAS), I'm gonna go for broke with a spotter and see where I get. 9 reps would be nice
Aurik is offline   Reply With Quote