Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
It kills me when I receive questions from folks who train at a gym without barbells and dumbbells. I had no clue gyms like this existed.

I think it's safe to say that most of us (98-99%) are within 20-30 minutes of a gym that does have useful equipment.

If you can't afford a gym...sell your CDs, gaming system, or your underwear on Ebay. If you don't have a car, walk. If you are the 1% who lives in North Dakota, spent $1000 on a home gym.

If you have no money or gym, push your car and lift rocks. Then do pullups, dips, situps and pushups.
This is why I have a home gym, I wanted no excuses. I wanted to reduce as much exterior influence or obstacles that could inhibit me from training.

I dont have to be concerned with the snow covered roads, travel time to get there, persons using the equipment I want (or using the equipment I want but not using it for what it was intended for), people whom are annoying (after each set, checking the growth of their muscles, or acting like an idiot), etc, etc, etc.

Its just dealing with my imperfection and "the one" who is perfect: "The iron".

After deciding this, I turned on brains before opening wallet. I set on a course to educate myself on what I needed. F--CK! It's no harder then moving the little fingers these days to find (reputatable) sources on what you need to know and learn. Burns little calories as one is sitting on ass moving the fingers. Man this is tough!

Exterior physical things can be replaced; but, there is only one of each of us.
Our health is priceless, we would give it all to keep it. I live with a person who has dwidling health, and has more heart, more soul, than persons with so much more.

Our greatest wealth is our personal health. The iron is my best friend, and together we will grow together, and as we improve this will enable me to take care of the person I love, whom has much less than I in health, but much more in spirit.

Peace brothers.

Vitality!

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links