View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #4
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

This may sound self serving, But honestly 5 people and persons inspire me.

My grandfather who fought in ww2 and kick a shitload of ass in the south Pacific and myself..I come from good stock and thats what inspires

I surprise my self being 37 and being able to work the way I work..Also all the soldiers I worked along side with in the sand box and other vets inspire me to do what I do.

Then come the fighters that I train or have trained me..

And my mom, Who is 63 years old, Fighting lupis and is a head nurse at City of hope cancer hospital..She gets up every morning to head out to take care of the dying, while she is sick herself..If she can do that every morning at 3 to 3:00pm, then I can train my ass off.

And to honest, I like the way I look, Naked I look ****en bad ass...And thats the god honest truth.

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote