View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:20 AM   #2
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

I have three right now which I keep coming back to:

Benedikt Magnusson for making the ridiculous look easy, for his psyche up and for being a modern day viking warrior

The other two are a couple of guys who lift in my fed': Dean Mikosz (check him on YouTube: crazy strong 75kg's masters champion). I trained with Dean over Christmas and, schedules permitting, will be training with him again soon. Crazy strong, awesome stories, very helpful and a really good bloke.

Paul McCafferty - World BDFPA Champion in the 82.5kg's class, destroyed me at regionals this year and I've been following his lifting since then. Very inspirational because he competes on my level, is English, is a little older than me and gives me a real target to go for. His British record squat is around 260kg's. That's where I want to be in 2 years time.

I'll post some of their vid's in here later when I'm not at work.

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote