View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 08:32 AM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

It kills me when I receive questions from folks who train at a gym without barbells and dumbbells. I had no clue gyms like this existed.

I think it's safe to say that most of us (98-99%) are within 20-30 minutes of a gym that does have useful equipment.

If you can't afford a gym...sell your CDs, gaming system, or your underwear on Ebay. If you don't have a car, walk. If you are the 1% who lives in North Dakota, spent $1000 on a home gym.

If you have no money or gym, push your car and lift rocks. Then do pullups, dips, situps and pushups.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 04-05-2011 at 08:43 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote