View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 01:44 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
I've been talking to MAB about the common disgust for t-muscle on this forum, but one thing they have done that i like is the blood on the barbell series. So we would like to create one of our own for MAB.com. So here is the deal, give me your craziest workouts, hell create one from scratch, and i will pick the best 3-4 for an article. I dont want the mundane, i want the workout you use when life seems to be falling apart. I want the one you use, where people start calling the men in white coats after witnessing it. so have at it boys
Good idea. Should we give a a new and fresh name?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote