View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #27
Carl1174
Max Brawn
Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaipa View Post
i know I'm still new to this whole bodybuilding world thing but there are still natural bbers today who all about being healthy and strong. And there were many classic bbers who were just as shredded as today's natural bbers. But I do wonder if the classic bbers did any of peak week manipulations? And if they didn't, maybe they didn't know about it then and probably would have done it if the knowledge of it was there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Most naturals I talk with love the natural side, and health and fitness, with an amazing passion.
not knocking the natural game at all, i think the passion they have for health and fitness is superb and they look unbelievably good up on stage.

I personally dont think a 4% bf is healthy or maintainable thats all. I know it is done for a show or a shoot or whatever and thats fine, but i think a lot of people think these guys walk round like that all year round and strive in vain to look like that all the time. I think it is the fault of the Pro (unnatural) circuit as those guys are dangerously lean and the whole game gets tarred with the same brush unfortunately.

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote