Old 04-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #25
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
I hope your right.

The sport then was all about being healthy and strong and NOT been super shredded at an unmaintainable bf% percentage
The guys back then were also strong and fit. They looked the part, but they WERE the part.
IMHO the classic have a much more attainable, maintainable and natural look, even more so than some of the guys at the natural comps.

Carl.
i know I'm still new to this whole bodybuilding world thing but there are still natural bbers today who all about being healthy and strong. And there were many classic bbers who were just as shredded as today's natural bbers. But I do wonder if the classic bbers did any of peak week manipulations? And if they didn't, maybe they didn't know about it then and probably would have done it if the knowledge of it was there.
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote