View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 07:51 AM   #282
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member
Default April 1st, WHAT!!!

MAN OH MAN!! Did the time ever fly by. I can't believe that it is April already.

This intial challenge cycle has been a great success as far as I'm concerned.

Due to a few people running logs here as well as at MS, several people at MS caught on too the fullbody scheme and are now running fullbody programs as well.

The fullbody section was created here at MAB and the fullbody logs section has become a top 5 subforum on the board.

One of the best things about what we have done over the last few months is to get people talking. People's idea's and perceptions about fullbody work have been challenged, and a lot of information has been brought back up to the front. It isn't new information, it just hasn't been used in a long time. It is however, what a lot more people should be using, in one form or another.

I, of course will stick with this format of training. I'll be holding steady or making slow gains over the next few months as my life settles into a very heavy work schedule.

Steve and I have a project we are working on that involves all of this, and takes it a step further. Thats on a back burner on a simmer at the moment, but I really hope to have some good info put together, to be posted in several months. There is no shortage of material to talk about.

I'm looking forward to good things this year, and if the first quarter is any indication of the rest year, it will be good. SFW!
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote