View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 05:21 PM   #25
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
Hows your catch on the cleans? Are you doing a full front squat with these or are just getting a little under the bar?
My first go around was more like a hang pull flipping the weight at the top, but not dipping into a full clean. I wanted just to get under the bar to get the feel. Even with the weight on the bar, it's still catching at least 4 inches about my shoulders. I'm afraid to add more weight right now and do a full Olympic clean because I'm afraid of dumping the weight off my hands and on to my shoulders.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote