Old 11-29-2009, 12:57 PM   #16
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
I run my own style. I am not really a bodybuilder or powerlifter, but I like both and train for size and strength.

I am trying a full body approach right now, with an emphasis on a rep/set style similar to old school strongman Doug Hepburn's.
That's cool..i like following my own style as well and i always train for size and strength..but since i may be training to compete i think i should train the style all the powerlifters swear by, or i may just have to try to experiment with my own powerlifting training..

but back to old school training..thats why i like the program i'm on now because all it asks for is a barbell and a squat rack and just doing compound movements..can't wait to get back into the gym tomorrow

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote