View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 09:57 AM   #16
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
Behind the scenes, do you wonder is guys like Dave Tate, who have given their time to T-Nation, are thinking...

WTF!?!

It will interesting to see how many of there authors leave them.

It says a lot to me about a place that is willing to screw there customers with a straight face.

There is no magic Genie in a lamp or pill, and there are no shortcuts in life. One of the greatest joys of doing this sport is the workouts, and the road to success that they then manifest into.

I work for an Airline, yet each Summer I take my family on a vacation road trip. Why drive when we could fly? You miss so much when you take the shortcut and bypass all of things you can't see when at 37,000ft. That time spent in the car crossing this great Country of ours is time and memories that nobody can take away from us.

It's the same with lifting, and figuring out the exact things that your body needs to make it react for you. Find the tools that work, and apply them in your program. Enjoy the workouts through the pain, and sweat. Thats the good stuff. Is the bar an enemy or a friend?

I think some people see the bar as the enemy instead of the friend that it really is. That simple bar is demandng of you, and will reward you with success if you use it the right way. Just like any other tool. You need to use it the right way.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote