the thrilla from phila
Max Brawn
Points: 7,178, Level: 56 Points: 7,178, Level: 56 Points: 7,178, Level: 56
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Lose Weight
Fav Exercise: Military Press
Fav Supp: xtend
bigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributorbigtim27 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Bulking is generally age dependent. The younger you are the more aggressive you can be with diet. With that said, the guys I see make thew fastest gains are eating a little more rather than walking the tightrope. I am not saying eat like a pig, but far too many guys undereat.

As I mentioned to someone yesterday, eating 500 more calories per day over the course of a year isn't going to turn you into 300 pounds. You might gain 10-15 extra pounds of fat. In my opinion this is actually a good place to be in when trying to gain muscle.

Clean, dirty, whatever, go for it. We all have different ideas of dirty. But if you walk to line too clean and tight, you are expanding the amount of time it will take you to pack on muscle. Especially if you are 18-21.

I will also add that the more muscle you have, the less aggressive you should be if natural. You can't eat yourself into looking like Jay Cutler.

Only with enough Celltech