View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
strkout35
Max Brawn
Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

strkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machine
Default So here's my situation...

Pledging got way way harder recently and i now have no time at all to go to the gym. Pretty angry about this but there's only a month left so i guess i'll have to deal. In the meantime I'm working on pull ups and push ups in my dorm room, basically whenever i get to stop back in my room, or have a free minute i'll do a set and i try to do 100 pushups a day and 50 pull ups. it sucks but its all that i can do.

I'm sorry I don't have any time to get on here for the time being but i just want you all to know that i'm not giving up on lifting or just being lazy. i'll be back when I can.

An interesting sidenote: I could never dunk before and i've been squatting alot recently and now that i haven't squatted in roughly two weeks I can dunk. This pretty much proves what GL was saying one time about how its not smart to try to max out on the classic routine because you're body will never be in the best condition to perform at its best. taking a week off really does do a lot for your strength

_________Goals:__
Squat:______275
Deadlift:_____315
Bench:______185
Press:_______135

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe"
strkout35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links