View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 05:13 PM   #124
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

DYNAMIC EFFORT UPPER

Speed Bench
Bar x lots
60kg's x 5
70kg's for 2 sets of 3
80kg's for 2 sets of 3
90kg's x 3

Reverse Grip Bench Press
60kg's x 5
70kg's x 5
80kg's x 5

Then it got competitive. John repped out 80kg's and got 16. I got

Here's a funny video of my set on YouTube. BE WARNED it contains some NSFW language from me as I cramp after the set and from John when asked what he thought about getting beaten

So to recap: at this point I am feeling a bit pukey AND my right lat' is cramping. What's next? Pull Ups?! Oh great

4 sets of 9 (up from 8's last week)
Alternating wide and close grip

Cable Lateral Raises
2 plates for 2 sets of 15 per arm

Guns Superset
EZ Bar Preacher Curls ss with V Bar Pushdowns
30kg's x 15 ss 5p x 15
30kg's x 15 + some negatives (had my eyes shut for most so don't know how many) ss with V pushdowns 6p x 30 (J did 25 )

I am a broken man after that. Lots of competition to make up for light weights although 80kg's didn't feel too light after 17 rep's The video is very funny but a little too coarse on the language side for here. It's on my YT channel if you want it. After the session I managed to keep the PWO shake down but John apparently lost his

Speed squats tomorrow. Bring the pain!

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote