Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default Animal Rage (powder)

I picked up a tub of the powder last week, got around to trying today.. Not surprised by the results; misson to find a new pre-WO, Complete.

Appearance: Small container, orange powder with fine consistency and no clumps. Light orange aroma, slightly bitter, low dust.

Mixability: 9/10 - I mixed it up with 5g Creapure last night around 9pm, left in the fridge until I needed it. Smooth, very little sediment after a few shakes. I also used 8 ounces of water.

Flavor: 8/10 - I used too much water, but it still tasted pretty good. I'm sure cutting 2-4 ounces of water out to make it more of a shot will increase the flavor as well.

Energy: 10/10 - Crappy long day at work, a lot of staring at computer screens. Within 15 minutes of drinking I was ready to go smash some weights. No failures anywhere, solid workout all around. I only stopped due to time, I could have lifted for another hour.

Focus: 100/10 - No, not a typo. I understand on a scale of 1-10, 10 is the highest. Animal Rage breaks that rule. Focus was ridiculous, was able to visualize every lift exactly how I wanted it. Completed all reps on all sets, tunnel vision when lifting, 100% solid.

Overall, 10/10. Even with a less than perfect score for mixability and flavor, the focus alone makes this the best pre-WO I've tried, hands down. I have, or should I say, had about 1/3 tub of my now-old pre-WO.. I hate tossing supps, but the other stuff with 1,3D in it makes me crazy.

Animal Rage makes me ready to lift, and lift, and lift, and lift....
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links