Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Good Stuff. Some people feel steroids should be legalized for recreational use, others for competition only, and some for both. Either way I, you and everyone else feels about it, teens don't need the stuff.

In my teens I put on so much mass, strength and muscle just by eating all I can and lifting as much as possible. If your going to put hormones in your body, you need to be smart about it, take what is relevant to your goals, plan out your full cycle, nutrition, have a good doctor who doesn't care what your on, and will do the proper tests to make sure your not pushing your limit with your heart.

Problem is teens don't have the resources, intellect or experience to do this on their own for the most part. And just end up abusing stuff, and for what? Diminished gains because the minute they stopped injecting and digesting, they had no idea how to train, rest, eat or plan to at least maintain.

If you talk to any of the pros who are on stuff they all say, at least be 21 and up and for good reason. Since I turned 20 I don't make super pr's anymore, not like I used to. Its frustrating being natural, whatever that is nowadays and competition against, users and abusers. But because I never depending on anything other then my will, and desire to lift heavy shit, I still hit the bench marks, of a 405 squat, 585 deadlift and 315 bench,225 strict press and have even surpassed all of those lifts, not by much but I am working on it.

Problem with most abusers, is they don't see what they are doing as a lifestyle. You have decades ahead of you, and if you don't take that in to consideration, you might only have a few years before you overdose into the deep end.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote