View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:00 PM   #49
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

MAX EFFORT LOWER BODY

Front Squats
Bar x plenty
60kg's x 8
90kg's x 5
110kgs x 3

120kg's x 3 PB

130kg's x 3 PB

Last rep' on that set is ROCK BOTTOM

Then I entered hell!!!

1.25squats
80kg's for 3 sets of 10

Video of set 2:

After this I went outside and had a close look at the grass over the railing. Words were exchanged

Speed Pulls against doubled red bands approximately 90kg's at lockout I think
All sets were double overhand grip
Alternated between conventional and sumo stance each set

60kg's for 2 sets of 2
70kg's for 2 sets of 2
80kg's for 2 sets of 2
90kg's for 2 sets of 2

Wow what a session! I absolutely loved tonight, great fun. My previous best on front squats was 117.5kg's for 1 last September so I have come some way since then. Reckon I'll be good for 3PPS for rep's soon. First time doing 1.25squats and they are hell on earth. Darshan owes me some oreos for that one!!! Finished with some speed pulls. Band tension on those is normally 45kg's at full extension so was a little confused why the bar was almost slipping out of my hands at lockout on the last sets. Then I realised that the bands were doubled and I felt better

Overall - A+ session

PWO Nutrition - 1scoop of whey, 2 scoops of dextrose straight away followed by chicken, rice and vegetables and some mini eggs. Well deserved I think

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote