View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 05:21 AM   #44
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

WEIGH IN

Last weigh-in 2 weeks ago - 95.5kg's heaviest I'd ever been
This morning post holiday, fine dining on Friday and a curry on Saturday - 97.35kg's

Not as bad as it could have been. I am now officially by far the biggest I have ever been. Haven't been measuring my waist but I've put on some "mass" there and it seems to look a little more "blocky" than before (those are the bodybuilding words for "fat" right?? ) so will control my carb's and cal's a little better for the next few weeks to see if I can't put some mass on without growing the waistline too much. Have put mass in other areas as well: Trousers are tight in the quad' area as well as the waist so that's good and a lot of my work shirts are VERY tight in the chest/shoulders area. Good times

Very excited to get into the gym and squat tonight. I think I'm doing Front squats for heavy triples, 1.25squats and then some speed pulls, possibly against bands.

LtL
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote