Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

I am a believer in everyones body reacts different. With human evolution to change in things like food, life span, height. I also feel we have evolved in the way our systems work plus each persons system is different.
I truly feel all the nutrition hype is just that, hype, just as a miracle fat loss pill.
People just need to take time to document how there body reacts to certain foods and go by that rather than look for a fix all diet plan based of set parameters.

To make my point why is it that every TOP Ranked PRO bber natural or not, never follows the same nutrition prep/cut as the next guy?

Also why would every cut be different for getting the same results. IF you follow the same plan you won't get the same results and may even get worse results.

Example. My cut just 1 year later is totally different than it was last year, but I'm getting the same results. Any prep coach thats truly good will say the same thing, every cut diet every year will need to be addressed and approached different.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 03-06-2011 at 05:20 PM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote