View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Is this Metabolic Typing, or is that a different eating approach?

My personal opinion is one of skepticism, though I am not as educated as I should be on the topic. We lived 99%+ of our human existence without a reliance on grain based carbs, so I can't imagine a large percentage of our ancestors (who lived on meats, fruits, veggies, nuts and berries) being meat/protein sensitive or possibly "carb" dependent. Carb consumption as we understand it in a modern context makes up a very, very small percentage of man's time on Earth. I am not ruling out small percentages of people. I just can't see this being the case based of blood type, which involves larger percentages.

That's my basic for skepticism, but I reserve the right to be wrong.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote