MikeM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: in 3rd year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
MikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite member

That's an interesting program gl. Good way to not have to worry about waiting in a crowded gym! Never set the bar down and how could anyone be in the way?

Friday:

Squats:
5x bar
5x 95
5x 115
5x 125
12x 135

Felt good. Moving this weight up for Monday. I'm thinking top set of 155.

Cleans:
5x bar
5x 95
5x 105
5x 115
5x 125

No problem.

Incline:
5x bar
5x 95
5x 115
5x 125
9x 135 (+2)
1x10x 115

Going to move this weight up a bit next week as I really felt good. I'm thinking a top set of 145.

T-Rows 1x10x 70
Seated Rows 1x10x setting 7
Inverted Rows 9 good ones (+4) That's more like it.

Was still pretty tired on these finishers like last Friday, and I had more time. Still, I did these perfect form and didn't feel like I was going to keel over dead while I was doing them, so there you go.

Another good week. Looking forward to next week.

On a side note, I am really glad I found this site and joined the forum. I have learned a lot and gotten some very good advice. Two weeks ago, I couldn't squat properly to save my life, and now I not only can do it with great form, but found out doing it properly is actually easier on my bad ankle, back, and even quads. Plus, I'm verifiably stronger overall and making steady progress pretty much all over the place. Nice to go to the gym knowing exactly what I'm doing and exactly what is expected each day, and especially knowing it is a plan that has worked for decades, as opposed to having a list of execises I put together myself that certainly wasn't a proven system, and might even have been counter productive.

Anyway, there you go. I'm off to Charleston SC for the weekend. Back to the grindstone on Monday.
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote