View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 08:13 AM   #506
Carl1174
Max Brawn
Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Very nice lifting buddy. Glad to see that DL moving on up.

LtL
Yeh its staarting to come along now... Im not gonna rush it though. ill stay at these weights now untill the 137.5 feels easier then up the weight on that set only...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtim27 View Post
Awesome job Carl. Great DL as well buddy. Your dips are amazing I don't know how you pull it off after all the pressing. I've been hitting higher numbers but I'm toasted by the 5th set. I really feel it right in the center of my chest. Always feels like I've been punched by Mike Tyson when I'm finished. You're really owning this routine and pushing me harder and harder. SO proud of you buddy!
Cheers Tim. The DL is a real weak spot for me mate, so i am happy that it is starting to move in the right direction now. WRT to Dips I have always been strong in that move for some reason. It burns the hell out of my chest and the last few reps i am almost upright so its all triceps, but mychest is pumped as hell at the end of the session. And YES i do have a sneaky look at it in the changing rooms

Now if it just looked like that BEFORE i trained
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
B+? You did A work considering what you were up against. Proud of ya !
haha thanks Geezer

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote