View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #30
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtim27 View Post
I'm now removing peanut butter completely from my diet lol. I've actually been a member of a low carb forum before and people did note that peanut butter caused stalls
Good to hear. Like I mentioned to Abs, I'm no expert but from all indications legumes and peanut butter are not great for health in general...as we eat them.

I've been as guilty as anyone for recommending PB on bulks. To be honest, part of it was because I didn't want to take heat for recommending fatty foods and butter on other forums where this opinion would get attacked.

I've made advice mistakes. Nutrition is a weak area of mine, but I am trying to learn

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote