View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #29
Mombow111
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,550, Level: 22 Points: 1,550, Level: 22 Points: 1,550, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Mombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
This thread is for those interested in exploring foods that are high in healthy, natural fats, that are inline with Paleo style, low grain and carb-based eating approaches.

Please post foods here that help you eat more healthy, natural fats...
Not hijack the discussion, but what the deal with grains? I mean if I were to partake in paleo, how adverse would eatting say oats or rice (food staples for me because of price) be on that ideology; and what could I eat in there place (are sweet potatoes acceptable)? I ask mainly because If I could find some sort of carbohydrate to eat (apples are to voluminious and bananas hurt my digestive track when I exceed 3 in a short period of time) I could modify my diet to fit, but as it stands I can't find a adequate substitute. (I could also start a general paleo thread if that would be better)
Mombow111 is offline   Reply With Quote