View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
Mombow111
Uber Brawn

Mombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good posts

I'm going to try cutting out all but 1 cardio session a week, and just do very short bursts of explosive training, like sprints, and pylometrics a few times a day and see how that works out. It's funny, I've developed a taste for explosive cardio like interval training as of lately seeing as it reminds me of weight lifting in the gym (plus the added bonus of being able to throw your body weight around I find is a little more entertaining and dynamic.

Actually I found a interesting article here Finding The Ideal Training Split | Dr. Squat - Dr. Fred Hatfield which pertains to this subject. Do you find that working out bodyparts in different rep ranges to be effective? I know for instance- most people opt for higher rep ranges with calf muscles and such but I've never heard much about it for differences in the larger compound exercises.
Mombow111 is offline   Reply With Quote