View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanxvx View Post
You have a few years on me but not many. I'm 38. I tried a few different brands of test boosters about 5-6 years ago but cannot even recall the brands. I was throwing so much stuff (all legal) in my system at the time I didn't know what was or wasn't working on an individual basis. Can you recommend anything specific? Can you also go into detail on "2 weeks at a time". Are they short cycles?
Last year I tried Prolab's Horny Goat Weed.

ProLab Horny Goat Weed - IllPumpYouUp.com

It's relatively inexpensive, and within several days I noticed some activity in "my boys." I also began to have morning wood, which is something that hadn't happened for many years. I was also more sexually interested.

This really surprised me because I was expecting no benefit whatsoever. And as us old guys know, sometimes time gets a hold of you and you forget what it was like to be young.

This might be TMI for the younger guys.

After about 2 weeks, the effects decreased.

I would also like to state that my normal test levels are very low. I;ve had then checked several times this year. Someone with more normal test levels might not feel any difference.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote