View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:05 AM   #18
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain View Post
DAY 2 ---- Traps; Delts; Chest

Yesterday morning i had to take the Army Physical Fitness test.... 2 min of push ups; 2 minutes of situps; and normally a 2 mile run for time.... i dont do the run as i have a screwed up back.. i do the 2.5 mile walk..

well i kicked ass like always scored 192 points out of a possible 200 for push up and situps and i just get a Pass on the walk...

that being said i was flat ass tired all freaking day long... i went to the gym last night and did my 2nd day of new training but i didnt log it and it was not impressive...

Diet
shake
chicken and rice
chicken and rice
shake
chicken and rice
shake
That brought back some memories. I can't remember what the standards were when I got out in 94. I couldn't remember if they were timed? It's been a long time.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote