View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 12:05 PM   #4
AlexBB
Brawn
Points: 820, Level: 15 Points: 820, Level: 15 Points: 820, Level: 15
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

AlexBB has made some very good postsAlexBB has made some very good postsAlexBB has made some very good postsAlexBB has made some very good postsAlexBB has made some very good postsAlexBB has made some very good postsAlexBB has made some very good postsAlexBB has made some very good postsAlexBB has made some very good postsAlexBB has made some very good postsAlexBB has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1174 View Post
Re asses all your weights and work with 50% of your normal max for ALL lifts. Use that as a starting point then work up slowly at one to two reps per set per session. It soon builds up.

I would recommend reading the following threads again (there are a few of us running this program at the moment and making good progress, there are also copius notes in the journals that could help you too)

Hope this helps mate

carl.
Thanks a lot! That definitely helped me a lot. So would you recommend me to work out with 50% of my max? Even if I can complete all the week training with a heavier weight?? And Im thinking dead-lift is an exception to the 50% guideline...

I read your post about your experience with the program and the mistakes you have made. Thats an amazing post with lots of useful information. Thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Glad to see the log Alex and best of luck!
Thanks Btb!!
AlexBB is offline   Reply With Quote