View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 09:22 AM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tartanite View Post
i try to keep my diet as consistent as possible, i was on the road about 100 nights in 2010 so sometimes my diet gets shot to hell

when im home
Oatmeal in the morning 200cal

foot long sub for lunch 760cal

whey protein shake 2 scoops skim milk 300cal

meals vary at night 300-600calories (we cook, and we do it well some times its really tasty)

with whatever else (work snacks, pbj after work) im looking at roughly 2200-2500cal/day

There is ALOT of room for me to clean that diet up, a mack truck sized hole, the flip side to that is i was able to use my existing platform (shit diet, decent training schedule) to go up considerably while maintaining almost exactly the same weight. So bring on the thoughts and ideas, im open to hearing what folks have to say, i dont get to hang out with fellow meatheads much so hearing different philosophies and ideas should be good.
thanks
Well seeing that you have a decent grasp of caloric intake - that's a good start. One more question for you...you said you were able to eat like this while maintaining weight and gaining strength, correct?

If so I think we could get you on a slightly cleaner diet, with more frequent protein feedings, and it might be beneficial. Keep the calories about the same.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote