View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 08:29 AM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Help Tinyman Deadlift

Tinyman wants some help raising his deadlift. Here's his situation:

Quote:
I'm looking for some help. I weigh 295 lbs. My raw lift are all around 450 lbs. I'm a balanced lifter who cant get any new results. I work offshore so I can only work out at home for 2 weeks a month. can you still get results that way. i lift 3 on 1 off the whole time i'm home. I"m open for any suggestions.
2 weeks a month is doable.

My recommendations are to utilize good mornings, box squats, front squats, and rack pulls in training your deadlift.

If you have 2 weeks, you could get in 3 posterior chain workouts in that time.

Day 1...Box Squats, Deficit Deadlifts or Zerchers.

Day 7...Deadlifts, Good Mornings

Day 14...Rack Deads, Box Squats, Front Squats

...This is only an example, of course. I am not the most experience powerlifter on this forum. I look for the others guys to give you some great advice.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links