View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 11:35 AM   #11
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrostyx View Post
Thanks guys for the encouragement, it helps a lot believe me.

Thankfully the past week passed without too much damage. At yesterdays weigh-in I broke even on the previous week. Fortunately the cardio I did last week managed combat the damage caused bythe increased steroids. I realise that is still upto me what I eat but those damn things cause havoc, been takingthem now 33 years and still not easy at times.

Started off the week on the bike, will be getting in a fair few walks this coming weeks as well as the the bike. I have to plead guilty as I fell under the spell ofthe chery pie and cream
^^ Fixed

I could help you out with the other half of the cherry pie and cream, not a problem Oh wait, that means you get none. Pleased you didn't put on any weight, I know you was worried about this week.