Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

skizac wrote:
The 100% Raw standards are way too low. I agree with Eric Talmant's reasoning. At 242, the 1607 total required by 100% Raw is nowhere near what I would consider elite. The 1857 total that Raw Unity requires is more like it. That would put a person in the top 1% of competitors.

the bodyguard wrote:

So you think 1857 is more like it? Hmmm. Let's do some simple math on that. Assuming a modest 450 BP, that leaves a 700 squat and deadlift. Now, I know these numbers don't quite impress anyone anymore, what with all the 500lb benchers around nowadays (the ones that can't really bench 350 raw but that's another debate) but I'd venture to say that those numbers are a bit high.

Of course, I have some qualifying questions too; are we talking drug tested? The higher table implies "single ply" equipment although I'm not sure what he intended to say as its a bit awkward as stated.

To OP, I don't know if you're going to get a satisfactory answer. I've been wanting to know the same thing for many years now and I cannot give you a number. There are too many variables: what constitutes raw? drug tested? fed? To the extent such a number exists, it will differ among federations.
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote