Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
I am just amazed that someone said &%$# and you were able to understand. What does &%$# sound like when spoken?

Seriously. Why the need to see abs? I would much rather strong abs then visible abs.
Being big without cadiovascular conditioning, is over rated. For example, When I was a police officer we had a person that was quite big and muscular (absolutely great for close quarter combat for a few minutes), but get this person out running down a few blocks, he was out of gas, and his muscles became useless--just slabs of meat and thats it. My 3 year old niece could kick his ass. I would rather have a well-rounded individual with strength and dexerity, than pure muscle mass any day of the week.

Personally, I can understand both side of the equation: Those that want to "truelly" reveal the core, and the ones that do not. Its all relative. Its relative to what the individual wants out of their diet and fitness. Their goals are not our goals, and its as simple as this (IMO). I never had to have abs either to get the woman I married, but this doesn't point to individual goals, which can be as different as in our taste in foods.

BMI calculators on the net are useless and inaccurate. In addition, unless one is "looking at theirself with an educated eye", most are inaccurate in estimating their personal BF levels. Personally, (whent its time to check BF Levels), I get a DEXA scan, which is one of the most accurate within the medical community right now. It gives both lean body mass and body fat mass, along with other useful infomation(such as bone density, etc).

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 02-18-2011 at 12:09 AM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote